Uniting Food For Families
Find a drop off point near you.
Thank you for collecting for Food For Families, your support is greatly appreciated.
When your Food For Families branded boxes are ready for collection, please ensure you complete the section on each box with your details and number of boxes.
If you are using your own boxes or bags, please remember to attach your stickers on to each box you are donating and complete the section with the number of boxes.
Before visiting a drop off point, please give them a call so they can confirm any site specific requirements and ensure someone will be available to accept the donations at the time you plan to drop past.
Before dropping off your collection:
- Pack boxes with a combination of light and heavy items, so they don’t get too heavy.
- Distribute weight evenly in the box.
- Make sure boxes are not overfilled, so they can be properly closed and sealed.
- Boxes that feel heavy must be labelled, or even better unpacked and redistributed.
- Reduce carrying distances where possible.
- Use trolleys to move boxes.
- Lift by the rules and be a good role model.
- Only lift to your capacity or ask for help.
- Get close to the side of the box.
- Keep your back straight, bend your knees slightly, grip box firmly and lift.
Wanting to make a contribution?
If you are looking for other ways to help, please consider making a donation so that we can purchase the items most needed to restock our pantries. Call Supporter Services on 1800 668 426 or donate online.